Tuesday 29 March 2016

Where it all began...


Where it all began...



Just over a year ago I came across a list of top 10 Best Breakfast Spots in Edinburgh and I asked Gary if he would be willing to take on the challenge and tackle these top ten spots every Sunday for ten consecutive weeks. He said yes.








So for ten straight weeks we worked through the list and by the end of it had them ranked in our own personal order of worst to best. 

I chronicled our experiences every Sunday (or Monday if I'd gotten a bit too sleepy the previous day) and once the top ten list was done, we opened ourselves up to nominations, which we have completed nine of at this point where I write my first blog.


At this point, a year on, I thought it best to start up a blog to properly detail our reviews and have a special place for them.


Our first review was for City Café, by Hunter Square.

No comments:

Post a Comment